General City of Long Beach Resources

Trespassing Issues
City-Approved Signage & Forms

Specific "No Trespassing" signs may be installed and used in conjunction with a Request for Service form and photo of the installed sign if they are filed with the Long Beach Police Department. The form is good for one year and allows officers, without the property/business owner being present, to request that the trespassers leave a property or they can effect an arrest/cite upon their refusal. Purchase the required signage at our Zaferia member Anaheim Ace Hardware located at 2720 E. Anaheim St.

Request for Service PDFSignage PDFAce Hardware
COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
Operating Protocols & Grant Information

City staff are available to answer COVID-19 business and worker-related questions through the BizCare Hotline. For immediate assistance, contact the BizCare Hotline at 562-570-4BIZ (4249).

Resources OverviewOperating ProtocolsCARES Act Small Business Grants
Whose Job Is It?
City of Long Beach Phone #s

Broken Traffic or Street Light, Damaged Bus Shelter, Overflowing Sidewalk Trash Can, Graffiti, Noise Abatement, Gas Emergency, Abandoned Shopping Cart, Damaged Banner, Trash in Street . . .

Contacts PDF
Restaurants & Food Facilities
City of Long Beach - Environmental Health

The City of Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services oversees all restaurants and food service providers.  See their website for all guides, forms, and applications pertaining to the preparation, serving, and selling of food.

Environmental Health